Are there questions you have about these things?
CAMBRIDGE ADVISING SERVICE
Graduknow is a professional service which offers applicants to Oxford and Cambridge universities relevant and useful information. All the advisors in our service are Oxford and Cambridge graduates and as well as personal experience have also been directly involved in assisting successful applications.
Depending on the location of applicants and the services required of us we can operate through email, telephone or skype.
'Our role is to provide you with a sixth sense so that with informed insight you will have that unbeatable edge to your application'.
John Ashworth. BA (Hons), MA (Cantab). PGCE .Director Graduknow
Our expertise and up-to-date knowledge of University, departments and college will give you the direction you will prosper by.
You will find a list of our services are below, but greater information can be gained through application on our contact page.
- Initial advice concerning the application process: this will involve an advisor contact with you for approximately 30 minutes giving you the ins and outs of application. An information pack might also be provided at this stage.
- PCAS form application. This might be a combination of a phone call and a preview and comment over application.
- Interview preparation: An advisor will make suggestions for preparation. Materials can also be given.
- Interview: mock interviews can be conducted with through Skype or over the phone or in person.
- General information about the whole process can be provided in a long phone call/Skype scenario or through 1 to 1 meeting.
You can discuss your requirements with one of our agents but the questions might be:
- How do I apply?
- What is the best way to prepare and write my PCAS form?
- How do I prepare for interview?
- What should I be expected to say at interview and can I have a mock interview?
- Which college should I apply to?